What are some popular video players?
Click the links below to install a video player.
How can I improve playback or performance?
Here are a few tips:
- Many issues with video playback can be solved by closing all other browser tabs and windows and/or clearing your web browser’s cache and cookies by holding down the shift button and reloading the page. In Google Chrome you can hit F5.
- For intermittent or choppy playback, pause the video and allow it to buffer for a few minutes before resuming, or consider switching to another browser.
- For wireless connectivity to the internet, verify the connection is stable. If your connection is poor, consider obtaining a better connection or establish a wired connection. To check internet connectivity, try SpeakEasy speed test.
- Ensure the latest version of Flash is installed and running on your computer, or use an HTML5 browser.
- View the FAQs for video playback with Vimeo.
How do I download videos?
- Not all videos in Medtronic Academy are available for download.
- To download a video look for the download icon and click.
Related Content Downloads
- If a video is listed within a page’s “Related Content,” look for the quick download icon to immediately initiate a file download. If no download icon appears, then the video is not downloadable from the website.
07 Feb 2020