Global Grand Rounds
Global Grand Rounds are interactive global webcasts delivered by industry-leading experts on a wide range of relevant topics. Previous topics have included his-bundle pacing, full-body MRI scanning, Reveal LINQ™ patient management, remote monitoring best practices, device clinic management, and complex EP case studies to name a few.
Watch a recorded webcast now:
Join Dr. John Rogers, Dr. Devi Nair and Dr. Ilyas Colombowala as they discuss their experience with LINQ II™ and how the advances in technology have benefitted their practice and patients.
- Review enhancements in LINQ II detection algorithms that further improve accuracy
- Introduce the first PVC algorithm and discuss the application to clinical practice
- Discuss increased device longevity and the impact on disease management
- Explore the new flexible monitoring options for patients and the power of remote programming
- Discuss new streamlined workflow and reduction in data burden
This broadcast occurred on October 14, 2020.
Refer to the Indications, Safety and Warnings page for detailed information on implications, contraindications, warnings, precautions, and potential adverse effects.
Vice President and General Manager
Cardiac Rhythm and Heart Failure Diagnostics
Mounds View, Minnesota — USA
John Rogers, M.D., FHRS
Associate Chief of Cardiology
Director Cardiac Pacing & Tachy
Device Therapy | Scripps Clinic
La Jolla, California — USA
Devi Nair, M.D., FACC, FHRS
Director of Cardiac Electrophysiology
St. Bernard's Medical Center
Jonesboro, Arkansas — USA
Ilyas Colombowala, M.D., FACC, FHRS
Saint Alphonsus Heart Institute
Boise, Idaho — USA
Additional Global Grand Rounds
To view a sampling of the over 50 available Grand Rounds videos presentations, and transcripts scroll down or log in to browse all webcasts. Login required to view these videos.