Are you looking for information on LOGIN? This video will guide you through the LOGIN process. Once you have created an account, simply LOGIN to Medtronic Academy to access your learning opportunities.
Are you having trouble logging in to Medtronic Academy? Perhaps you can't remember your password? This video will help you troubleshoot the LOGIN process and reset your password so that you can access your learning content.
You’ll find the search box in the upper right hand corner of every page on Medtronic Academy. For more advanced search options use the SEARCH link at the top of any page.
Are you looking for specific content on Medtronic Academy?
A search box is located in the upper right hand corner of all pages on Medtronic Academy. Enter your desired keyword to view available results. If you would like to browse the site content and filter available topics, click the SEARCH link at the top of any page.
After entering a keyword, the search catalog will appear with the total results for that keyword in the upper right and the individual number of content types available (e.g. 30 courses, 34 device feature).
How can I refine my search results to find what I am really looking for?
- Content Type – Use the checkboxes to narrow your search results by content type.
- Sort by – Choose the order in which your search results display.
- More Search Filters – Refine your search even more with additional filters available under Products & Therapies, Continuing Education, Subject, Collection and Language
- FILTER BY – Modify your search filters in the FILTER BY section near the top of the page. Remove filters by tapping or clicking on a search term or use the Clear all to start over.
- NEW and FEATURED – Locate new and featured content by green flags in the upper right of the search result image.
- PAGE DISPLAY - choose to view your page by list view or block view.
MY DASHBOARD is your own personal dashboard that provides quick access to your Medtronic Academy content, including learning plan and course transcript and completion certificates. You can easily return to your in progress course activity and other pages that you have bookmarked on the site.
The mini-dashboard found on the Homepage allows you to view your content as soon as you login to Medtronic Academy. Select the drop down menu to change your view to:
- COURSES IN PROGRESS
- COURSES COMPLETED
- RECOMMENDED CONTENT
- PRIVATE PAGES
MY DASHBOARD is sectioned into five different tabs.
TRANSCRIPT - tracks your online coursework. You can search a particular date range, search by title, status (completed, in progress, not started, or assigned), and search by certification type. You may also export their transcript to PDF for a record of your personal learning.
BOOKMARKS - lists your bookmarked pages. From this tab you can filter your bookmarks, delete them, and directly download content such as PowerPoints, pdfs and some videos.
RECOMMENDED FOR YOU - provides content this is recommended for you based on your role (i.e. nurse) and specialty (i.e. cardiology).
PRIVATE PAGES - lists private pages you have been given access to.
PROFILE - contains your personal account information
Open the PROFILE tab to view and edit your account information. You can add a profile picture, change your email preferences and update your professional and specialty information.