Course Recertification: Update My Completion Certificate
This page explains how to update a course completion certificate with a new date. Please note the following:
- Not all courses on Medtronic Academy are available for recertification. Please read the instructions below.
- You can retake any course – but the certificate will only update if the course is available for recertification and you follow the steps below.
- Contact hour certificates (available to US allied professionals) cannot be updated due to restrictions from the accrediting agencies. When you retake a course for recertification, only your completion certificate will update.
If you experience issues or still have questions after following the steps below, fill out the form below.
If a course is set up for recertification, you will see this pop-up when you launch a course to re-take it:
- If you choose "RETAIN History and Retake," you will be reviewing the course only and will not receive an updated completion certificate.
- If you choose to "DELETE History and Retake," your previous completion certificate will be removed from Medtronic Academy. For your records, we encourage you to download your original certificate before proceeding with the DELETE option.
- Contact hours certificates (available to US allied professionals) will NOT update. If a course offers contact hours, your dashboard will show two certificates. Select the completion certificate to see the new date.
If you would like to inquire about recertification for a course that does not currently offer it on Academy, please fill out the form below. For instructions on how to use MY DASHBOARD on Medtronic Academy, follow the link below.
Course Recertification Questions
The My Dashboard tool makes it easy to track your training progress, find completion and CEU certificates, bookmark pages, and much more. Watch this video tutorial to learn more about the My Dashboard feature and how it can help you navigate your...